6.21.2017

A Relaxing Vacation in the Bahamas!

We spent a glorious 5 days in Nassau earlier this month! We booked the trip tow weeks before on CheapCaribbean.com - an all-inclusive deal to The Atlantis resort. One of us (I'm not naming any names, but it wasn't me!), had never been to the Caribbean. Say what?! He's visited and lived in countless countries around the world, but has never gone on a proper beach vacation.

So the Atlantis was an excellent vacation choice for us! It was the perfect time to go - right between all of the crazy crowds descended on the resort. We completely checked out, turned off our phones, refused to watch any cable news shows, laid on the beach, went to the spa every day and ate a lot! Since I barely took my phone out of the room, my pictures are limited, but here are a few highlights of the resort.








No comments:

Post a Comment